Our block management department provides a fresh approach to ensure that residential blocks are managed in a highly professional and cost effective way.
We work with developers, resident management companies and individual freeholders.
We manage a wide range of blocks from small converted buildings with a as little as 2 flats, right through to large new builds and mixed developments.
Our aim for each block is simple: We strive to manage each block in a way in which costs are kept to a minimum, whilst the level of service you receive is un-compromised.
We understand importance of good quality block management and how it impacts the value of your property, (whether you are a Freeholder or Lessee). We have seen value increase and decrease depending on how the block is managed, for example a flat in a clean, well maintained block will be worth more than a flat in a poorly maintained block.
Another important point are service charges. Are your services charges too high with little in return? Are high service charges having an effect on selling your property for the optimum price? These issues are quite often the case and we will be more than happy to look through your service charge accounts to see where we can make a difference.
Below is a brief summary of our block management services:
- Very competitive fees
- Regular inspections of each block
- A dedicated block manager for each block
- Overseeing and managing essential maintenance and repairs
- Service of Section 20 consultation notices
- Service charge recovery to include applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Access to trusted tradesmen which allow for repairs and maintenance to be carried out quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost
- Service charge accounting
- Fully trained and dedicated staff
- 24 Hour emergency line for Lessees
- Management of small, medium and large blocks (minimum of 2 units)
- Complete access to our lettings and management department with exclusive fees for Lessees, freeholders and developers
- All types of insurance arranged via our recommended Insurance providers
Call today to speak with one of our dedicated block mangers. We will take the time to speak or meet with you in regards to your requirements or issues that you are currently experiencing and as a result will provide you with a detailed bespoke proposal of how we can help.